Gears Forums

Ain't that cute?

(l Ar Ci l) #1

How can you hate them they look super cute lol

(SamHain13x) #2

#thelocustdidnothingwrong

(Ektope) #3

The RAAM doesn’t look cute, but Kait, Marcus and the Boomer does, lol.
That shot from Boomer, I thought they’d miss until bullseye. :smiley:
Look at Marcus face, he’s shocked or surprised.
Kait coming through wall and waved.

(l Ar Ci l) #4

I thought it was the Mortar cause the shot went up but after watching it the 2nd time it was a Boomshot lol

(GhostofDelta2) #5

Raam is my favourite. Looks like a possessed doll.

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #6

This is terrible…what a waste

(anon86589457) #7

Rod talked about our desire to bring Gears to new places and to deliver new experiences.

We’re excited about a fresh take on Gears for mobile through Gears Pop! - something we’ve never done before in Gears history.

If it’s not for you, that’s okay! We’re making different three different Gears experiences and it’s up to you on which games appeal to you. Personally, I’m pretty excited to be able to play Gears on the go!

(l Ar Ci l) #8

Amen to that!

(SmokeTastyBuds) #9

I’m well pleased with the e3 announcements, Gears 5 looks great, loving the look of the cyborg swarm enemies.

And a mobile gears I can smash out anytime anywhere? Yeeeeaaaahhh 2019s going to be a damn good year!

… Although I may loose my job and my house gaming till either my electricity is cut off or I die choking on tortilla chips. :rofl:

(DLCarr17) #10

Really looking forward to finding out more about this game. I wonder if it’s going to be a kind of Battle Royale? I have never been excited for a mobile game in my life but this has my interest peaked and I can’t wait to get my hands on it!

That Booom! cracks me up every time I watch the trailer. :smile:

(MOODYTEMPER4K) #11

this should be interesting :sunglasses:

(Circa Darkrage) #12

I’m glad to see some sort of diversification with Gears.

On it’s own, obviously, I wouldn’t of enjoyed it, when they could have poured resources into something else, but with Gears 5, Gears Tactics and Gears Pop, as Vectes said, it provides something for everyone. Whether you are on Xbox, PC or Mobile, there is something for everyone.

Although, if you told me 2 years ago that this was going to be a thing, I probably would’ve called BS on it.

The trailer is really funny as well. It caught me off guard, I’ll give it that.

(SWEARxMAN) #13

That was a fun announcement how many people were let down by that. LOL I’d rather have seen a battle royale mode. It’s good to see the Coalition go for a cash grab on mobile games. What a waste of time.

(J4CKA1) #14

I’m excited to try out all 3 versions, but I worry that TC is stretched too thin and all projects will suffer because of it. Can you speak to that @anon86589457?

(THIRD GEN GAMER) #15

Yes, as a Gears fan, I will be downloading Gears Pop on my Android. I am already making financial arrangements to purchase a top of the line smartphone just for Gears Pop. I do not own a high quality gaming PC to play Gears Tactic. However, I will keep my fingers crossed for it to be ported to the Xbox.

(III EnVii III) #16

They might look cute, but they still deadly!

(DLCarr17) #17

I’m starting to build a PC for Gears Tactics so I understand where you’re coming from!

(III EnVii III) #18

Can’t wait to play Gears Pop on my iPhone X.

It’s goint to look insane and if the rumoured iPhone X Plus is coming out in September then it will look even better.

iPhones always have the best performance too so no doubt it will be the best place to play :raised_hands:

(III EnVii III) #19

My PC should handle Tactics and then I’m doing a full rebuild for Gears 5 when it launches with all the latest next gen hardware. I cannot wait.

(crazychainsaws8) #20

Compare this game to other spin off main stream games for mobile games this look better than all of them I’m taling to you sonic dash and super mario runner