Aim botters still a problem// when will anticheat system be implemented?

versus

(Ssj Yam) #1

How about giving players back the percentages they lose when they lose to aim botters? Played a total of 6 games tonight. Lost 4 to the same aimbotters in the last hour. You can only imagine what that does to your rank

(Krylon Blue) #2

1.) Are you sure they were cheating and not just solid players?

2.) If they were cheating why wouldn’t you just force close the game the moment you saw their gamer tags? I’ll tell you right now that if I am matched with known cheaters one of my teammates or myself force close the game.

3.) Cheaters are scum.

(Me0wMix CatFood) #3

I’m on pc and always left crossplay on when I was on Xbox and I still haven’t encountered an aim botter, ever. I’ve seen some clips of them, and I know AngryFPS has posted vids of him and our forum friend API dealing with them.

I can’t help but feel that a lot of claims are just frustration blaming cheating.

(Ssj Yam) #4

It’s a problem in higher ranked games

(THICC IDADDY) #5

Just turn off crossplay man. Unless you’re on pc… then you’re screwed

(SchizoPsycho74) #6

I bet you’ll still play the game.

(cribbel) #7

What has triple A anything to do with aimbotters.

AAA is an informal classification used for video games produced and distributed by a mid-sized or major publisher, typically having higher development and marketing budgets. AAA game development is associated with high economic risk and with high levels of sales required to obtain profitability.

(HoesEatOreos) #8

how about an anti-cheat system be implemented

(Ssj Yam) #9

By the second game we had the team muted, and recognized their emblems so we would force close the game. As soon as we entered match making again they would have already purpsoelfully have changed their emblems so they wouldn’t be rocognized until after you loaded in the game

(AliceInChainsaw) #10

I’ve only encountered 1 player that I’d bet my gears account on was and one suspicious crew in particular that plays at 2am.

I’m PC. They are all PC.

I’ve been playing for almost 2 years now I think… So the ratio of actual aimbots is pretty low.

Next time record footage and send to TC on Twitter. They respond.

(III EnVii III) #11

I have met enough PC aimbotters to put me off crossplay.

They come up far too often for me and are easier to encounter due to the low player base.

The worst was when I had 2 in one game on similar gamer tags.

If there was an anti-cheat system then I’d have no problem with Crossplay.

It’s the only thing that keeps it off for me and a lot of my friends that have been stung by it.

(Ssj Yam) #12

It’s pretty obvious when a pc player goes 18-0 with all snipes and you can’t hit cover coming out of spawn before getting your head blown. Even if you throw smokes for coverage. Also pc player had just created account, so had a total of like 30 gamer score and was ranked a silver in tdm playing with onyx 3s and abover. The problem is that some of my good friends play on pc

(III EnVii III) #13

Yeah, I wonder if it’s a real human being or actually just a bot.

Because you must be so sad to do this in a game.

(HoesEatOreos) #14

no such thing as an actual bot with a gamer tag

it’s a human running an aimbot always just like in any other shooting game

(III EnVii III) #15

I didn’t mean it literally.

(Fragmented Wolf) #17

Not saying you’re one of them, but many console users don’t know the difference between a hacker and a good player using a mouse. I do have a fast shooting pistol thanks to remapping my fire key to my mouse wheel, but the number of DMs I get saying I have an aim-bot with sniper is staggering… Over a hundred. Easily. I’m beyond grateful that MS actually investigates claims vs simply banning based on the number of reports or I’d have been gone a very long time ago. I have over 1000 hours played and have come into contact with a single cheater. I’d suggest recording evidence next time and posting, seeing what the community has to say.

(mizzelphug) #18

Wait, you can force close the game and not get any kind of play penalty when you relaunch?

(Fragmented Wolf) #19

You only get penalty when the clock begins to count down for the game to begin. The timer afer you’ve seen everyone’s gamertags loading in… At least I’m 90% on that.

Edit: Actually, I thought you were talking about rank percentage… not temp ban from entering the playlist… Yea, I think you still get a timeout for a bit if you do that.

(AliceInChainsaw) #20

322 reports!?

I thought I was the naughty guy with my whopping 27.

(Fragmented Wolf) #21

But according to that little gauge at the top, I’m a Good player! lol… Yea, it’s… silly.