Gears Forums

Again with this nonsense

again with this crap and the nades. what is it? lag? idk cause im hardlined in and was stable , but that guy was skating all night. How can i address the TC in this?

https://xboxclips.com/KING108/23317cde-ca68-4364-b323-50ac0a816292/embed

3 Likes

Another one. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Remember back in the day before the internet was a thing in gaming?

You had to write a letter to the gaming monthly magazines and even then the editor had to pick your one to be printed. And you’d get a little prize if your letter was none of the handful printed. Those were the days. None of this nonsense nowadays where you post on forums for attention. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I know. Comic books were the same way. None of my rants about the Keaton Batman’s costume change ever got published. :sleepy:

Look closely, a piece of shrapnel from your grenade missed.

O_O

nice video proof. yeah that happen to me as well and with a boomer.

the reverse can happen as well where they throw nads you get out of the way and you still die…

I remember when people on the forums would call others “liars” for claiming things like this and demand proof. Now, everyone knows it’s just Gears.

5 Likes

And still they post their rants and videos. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You nailed him with that nade.

i just want reason on why it could be happening. maybe it could be my internet service. i just want to do what i can to minimize it.

Is it only when you blind throw grenades?

In these situations I just chug another beer and think of cute little puppies and kittens so not to throw my controller against the wall

4 Likes

That still happens to me which is why I always rush for nades. Those things are like mini nukes when they get tossed at you.

1 Like

And cute kittens when you throw them.

3 Likes

Lol

King,

how did you get that clip? I mean did you set it up a head of time ?

I want to get better at taking clips to help prove some of my points. I am bad it it. do you use the Cortana function?

i just used the record function on the xbox (guide button 2x and X button) to record once it had happened. you can then edit them in the upload studio app on the dashboard. i do not use the cortana function. its easier for me to hit the corresponding buttons to record.

thanks you for the help.

1 Like