Again.... seriously? get it together

21 Likes

I have the same problem atm, no xp, no rewards…

8 Likes

Same…

4 Likes

Same. It is so annoying

4 Likes

Just beat horde master 1-50 and got nothing :sob:

7 Likes

They can’t get their servers to award progression properly every now and then, they haven’t managed to get a What’s Up out in time for their new schedule(Monday, 11 AM PT) ever since changing it… what do we get next?

Oh, but the Tomato bloodspray as today’s daily store item appears to have cycled in perfectly fine. Really not making it easy to like this game.

I don’t really want to be negative, nor do I criticize TC for when they get something right… but there’s not been a whole lot of things to be positive about in the last few weeks.

19 Likes

Wasted my time doing an entire horde run just for this to happen. No class XP, no skills cards. Nothing. Absolute joke. I’m getting so sick of defending this game.

12 Likes

Don’t worry, they’ll restore our missing progress “next week”…

And if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

16 Likes

Still waiting for the two ranked wins that got flushed down the toilet on Saturday night to award me muh points (one of which was a 105 elim game).

2 Likes

Seriously 5.oh ffs

2 Likes

Same , 1-50 on Bunker = zilch :rage:

2 Likes

Here’s what Twitter has to say on the matter…

2 Likes

At this point they should just pin the “Stats aren’t tracking ATM” Tweet so their feed doesn’t look so repetitive.

Also going to assume that the stars aren’t going to be given out retroactively for the ones we missed last weekend.

I’ve had it all evening fed up with it every game that has popped up.

2 Likes

“small amount”

lol

8 Likes

As if it’s their first gears…

6 Likes

This omg, they b.s. us like we are ■■■■■■■ children. Be real y’all f’d up and because you hire cheap you have no idea what the hell you are doing.

3 Likes

Incompetent, excuse making, money grabbing, ■■■■■.

12 Likes

Yo same thing and it was my 5th completion , now im sacred to waste my time

1 Like