After 5x XP gain

After the 5x XP event is over we need to have a permanent 2x XP. The game is getting to the end of its life cycle with gears 5 announced. It’s going to be hard to go back to a normal XP again after this especially with 20 re-ups.

5 Likes

Yeah i probably wont play much horse after this unless they bring back on a regular basis some xp events

Being a re-up 13 and never doing any speed runs it’s going to be hard to be motivated to play for more xp since it will feel like nothing.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t you play because it’s fun, anyway?

5 Likes

I do play cause it’s fun. But the re-ups give me something to work towards. It’s just such a long process now. I do love this game and play it all the time. I just want that progress to start moving a little faster.

You really intend to grind to max level without speedruns?

1 Like

No. Just going to go until gears 5 comes out. I should be able to hit wings 5 without doing any speed runs. I haven’t done a single one yet and I don’t see myself doing any.

2 Likes

We need 50x XP :+1:

6 Likes

Awh man I wish because its going to be difficult going back to the millimeter move on the XP after a match.

1 Like

It would be cool if they did this ,but I can already feel they’ll turn on permanent 5x xp in October when support for this game fully stops

1 Like

I hope so!

agreed I want 5x xp to last forever lol, going to hit re-up 3 tomorrow I hit 2 last week

1 Like

could someone tell me exactly what/how speedrun works? im near re-up 11/wings 1 and ive yet to find out. maybe ive been doing it w.o realizing it.

reup 3, barely?

you meant, 50,000x XP right?

Not sure. I haven’t done them.

I think there will be regular xp events now that gears 5 gas been announced.
Its gonna keep people playing this game until it cones out. Rather than players saying " agh ■■■■ it ". Gears 5 us out next year what’s the point grinding endless hours to go from wings 2 to wings 3 ". Like I am.

500,000x XP !!!

Do it TC :heart:

1 Like

My last goal is wings 5.

Then I’ll try gears 3 (enhanced), but my next game is Anthem.

1 Like

Gears 3 is unplayable because of the low frame rates.

Makes me sick unfortunately :face_vomiting: