AFK / AFC in 2v2

Thi

People in 2v2 that are afk. The only acceptation is high ping and your game is refusing to let you play. That is ok, but this guy on my team that I have highlighted. AFK ( away from keyboard) or AFC (Away from controller) half the match, caused us the match. I probably lost my rank % because he AFK/AFC. I should have not have lost my win % rank % if I have an afk/AFC on my team. especial when it is 1v2. I should not lose my rank percentage over some player who wants to rage quit, or what ever they are doing. Bots need to take there spot until they get back to the match. My ranking % should stay the same. I should not lose my % over a player like this. Unfair advantage. there needs to be penalties for AFK/AFC. The only time it is ok is when there ping is like 200-800 or higher. This AFK/AFC players need to stop and get penalized. When you come to play rank match, You play, don’t sit around and have the gamers carry you on our backs. You play the game, PlAY THE GAME and don’t stand there. I get really irritated by people like this. I rather lose by you trying, then losing all because you don’t like losing, or you are afk for what ever reason, besides BAD PING.

1 Like

Get good.

1 Like