Add tiger king into gears 5

Hi TC.

Since you’ve been added characters like Batista and terminator stuff that really nobody likes…

Could it be possible to add into Gears 5 roster " TIGER KING " ?

I think it would be bad asss,

5 Likes

hahahahhaa, :smile:

as bad as the game is they will probably add him at some point hahahah

Yes, because you fix a sinking ship by bringing buckets of water aboard.

2 Likes

thats how TC fixes the game and improves it , by doing exactly that my friend.

2 Likes

Well don’t hand them a bigger bucket.

2 Likes

ok man… Ill delete this post then…

Mr Ghost @GhostofDelta2 could it be possible to eliminate my thread ? since I think Tiger King won’t be a good idea after all

Thank you :smile:

2 Likes

I think before making a thread, you should ask yourself “What would @GhostofDelta2 think?” and use that as a form of guidance. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That’s actually very bad advice. What Ghost generally thinks about is far too NSFW for these family-friendly forums.

@Nineteenth_Hour OUTDONE YOURSELF AGAIN WITH THAT GIF.

@DA_N_III_3_LJ. Have TC photoshop his haircut onto Marcus or JD…or hell, maybe even .Cole train.

An emote that says, “hey all you cats and kittens” for Sara Conner would be the bomb as well.

Put Tiger Kings prison haircut and eyebrow ring on a helmetless Clayton would be fire too.

A one armed Kait or Lahni would also be a nice option.

2 Likes

@Bleeding_Pepper I was thinking this was a bad idea for a thread but I have thinking it over and perhaps it could work hahahahaa :smile: having TIGER KING could really work…

Shh take it as a compliment. He can’t tell the difference between us anymore.

1 Like

yes man @FUNKDOKTOR TIger King right now its the trending topic of Netflix’s I think a lot of people could buy him as a character in Gears 5 … I mean if they put up with Batista I don’t know why Tiger KING wouldn’t have success.

2 Likes

@Nineteenth_Hour @Buster_McTunder @Bleeding_Pepper @TC_Clown @FUNKDOKTOR

1 Like

@DA_N_III_3_La. And Tiger saw man. My new “fight song”

imagine man listening to that music while driving in a Chevrolet Silverado hahahhaahhaha :smile:

the game is horrible… it wouldn’t hurt adding TIGER KING… at least it would be a funny game to play…