Add Skorge in Gears 5

Please add Skorge to Gears 5, he’s such an underrated character in the franchise and my personal favourite Locust!

5 Likes

Hopefully. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

5 Likes

Dont worry Skorge will be in Operation 20

4 Likes

I was going to say…

Common sense would say “hey, add all the main players from the franchise in the game from the start” and then you can pump out endless skins for this large roster of characters to support your store…

3 Likes

Its so stupid that we have to wait months for a new character. Whoever at TC thought this was the way to go should be fired. . As much as I love certain characters Im not gonna buy 10 different Baird skins before they release any other character

3 Likes

This game and the logic behind it is infuriating

It’s the little things, the small details that TC get wrong when they shouldn’t. Some of these things are blatantly wrong for the sake of being wrong.

Ex: weapon skins not being a bundle for all weapons, blatant greed and trash design

That example is so full of arrogance as if TC thought GoW4 was a gold-mine and they’d struck some level of popularity like Fortnite where they could then dictate such one-sided BS lol

2 Likes

I totally agree with this right here. Theres no rhyme or reason for it to be this way other than greed.

I think they went this route because of a potential loss with direct purchase. I know people were throwing hundreds of dollars chasing skins in Gears 4. Cant get that same amount from people with direct purchase

2 Likes

True, perhaps a large reason for GoW5s failures are the game pass incentive. It definetly explains the rushed state of the game.

I mean and to think this was ahead of schedule.

Ugh

Still, the lack of understanding post launch is… annoying. Some issues aren’t even complex, some the community has overwhelmingly agreed on.

1 Like

100%, I’m so frustrated with this game as is very good in terms of gameplay at it’s core, but the management of it’s post-launch content and cosmetics is nothing short of greedy. It’s appalling…

1 Like

I think MS rushed this game to get it out before the new xbox and to promote gamepass. I wouldnt really blame gamepass for the way this game is. Look at Forza Horizon 4 and other day 1 game pass games. Forza release a great game with plenty of content and has given us a ton of free content as well.

3 Likes

AGREE! Skorge is one Bad*** lookin Mother*****

1 Like

@S_IK_O_IR_G_E ? Unlikely :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sexy as hell. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Skorge is the best

This is now a Skorge appreciation thread.

1 Like

1 Like

I believe TC said that one of the issues with the new Hero system was that they couldn’t just release a new character(human/COG at least) until they came up with what perks/cards/Ultimate they would have for PVE.

A pretty bad decision IMO, considering they weren’t experienced in a Hero system and Gears never had one before. And IMO, doesn’t need one, for Horde at least.

1 Like

Yes them saying that this game was ahead of schedule in any capacity is pretty laughable now that we have the final(Beta) product.

1 Like

Thing is, they could though. The DeeBee is a COG character and doesn’t have Hero abilities so it could be done. I also presume that the Hero abilities could be added later on. It’s just that the character couldn’t be used for Horde or Escape initially.