Act 3 is STILL broken... TC... PLEASE FIX OR RESPOND!

The campaign is STILL broken at Act 3 if you complete the training facility first… TC Please patch!

I feel like we should just flood the boards with this issue until TC take note and either respond or fix this… it’s pretty game breaking and has clearly impacted a significant amount of people now.
Act 3 is broken until patched as far as i’m concerned, which means the Gears 5 campaign progression is broken.

TC please sort this out asap!
Links to the same problem:

2 Likes

My partner and I hit exactly this issue tonight. Unbelievable. How did nobody encounter this during reviews, or QA, The game encourages you to explore and then breaks because of it. Having to redo the entire Act when we’ve effectively completed everything is crazy.

Have the Coalition acknowledged this issue yet?

Same problem described here --> Gears 5 Campaign is broken, can not proceed

I have also contacted The Coalition directly and opened up a ticket. Maybe this helps… let´s hope TC now is aware of this problem.

The campaign isnt that long and collectables are logged the first time you find them.
For future players TC will fix this - maybe in the big Title Update early October .
But honesty people, it doesnt take that long to restart Act 3 and do the hanger first.

TC brought in some open world elements, and now you suggest we should do the quests in act 3 in a specific order??? WTF???

TC should rather fix their mess!!!

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!! It’s been four weeks, and I’m STILL STUCK DUE TO THIS BUG!!!

1 Like

The bug is still happening on Xbox Series X…Jack won’t go through the god damn vent !

1 Like

September 21. Game still broken