Achievement progress bug

So does anyone know if tc ever fixed the achievement progress bug because it don’t feel like it for versus one for like covering fire for example or at least a work around so me and my friend can grind our achievements in

1 Like

I feel your pain as I only have the Versus achievements left and they haven’t moved % in months. So far TC have only acknowledged issues with the Seriously 5.0 achievements, which is infuriating. I’ve messaged them many times but have had no luck, which is unsurprising given how ignorant they are.

Here are a couple of threads with related discussions:

1 Like

Still waiting for 3 cheveos that are not tracking and should have popped well over a year ago…it’s not happening.

It’s ridiculous. I figured when they released an update with Seriously they’d do something similar with the Versus achievements, but seemingly not.

Man I had a feeling but was hoping someone figured something out by now well thanks for the info

1 Like

Have you all uninstalled your game and reinstalled it? This worked for me and stuck progress then showed.

1 Like

Morning mate
I agree, maybe when we get TMFC! :thinking: speaking of which I wonder the number of gamerpoints that will be available, should be at least the total of all games combined.
This didn’t happen with the Mass Effect collection though, so who knows!?

1 Like

I can confirm that if you keep going the achievements will eventually catch up and unlock.
My trackers also glitched, but after many months of grinding from time to time, they did started tracking again. And I finally got the 100k kills and 50k assist last month.

2 Likes

I agree it should be! That’s what I suspect anyway, though it would be annoying to do all those character-specific achievements again such as completing waves with all Zeta Squad members, 5 Recruit Clayton’s, etc. Easy, and not as bad as Gears 4’s conditional Horde nonsense, but irritating.

But apart from that I’d be delighted to run through an upgraded Gears 3 in glorious 4K! I’d like to think it’s be like UE, a visual and technical upgrade while remaining faithful to the original audio!

1 Like

Here’s me waiting for that Vs achievement update that’ll never come. -_____________-

Been like 18 months now and there’s been ZERO progress on any of these.

1 Like

My stats on those 4 achievements are anywhere from 85% to 98%! Bloody tease :wink:

1 Like

Happy to team up for Horde runs mate (if we get of course), I’m sure a few of us on here would :+1::trophy:

1 Like

All these problems with achievements make me so happy that I dont care about them. Lol

1 Like

I know exactly how you feel. It’s an absolute disgrace to be honest. They know about it so what’s the holdup?

1 Like

Another one to the list of your most Relaxing posts! Relaxing, my derrière!

You’re not helping! Which I know pleases you, as it would please me if I were in that situation. But I’m not.

So damn you.

2 Likes

I’d definitely be up for that, mate. My situation should be improving soon in regards to the kids so I should be getting “Gears Days” back soon enough :joy::pray::pray:.

1 Like

I hope your achievements unlock and only yours. How about that? Lol

1 Like

2 Likes

Well nobody works at TC anymore. I’m convinced only the janitor is left lol.

1 Like

Yeah I wish I could believe that lol