Achievement Help Needed

Hello,

About a week ago I had 7000 kills for the Emeral Gear Achievement, but now my progress says I have 1000. I have contacted Microsoft and Xbox and they tell me that I need to talk to Microsoft Studios, but they will not respond to help me. I have a reference number from Microsoft to help me as well. Please help

If you scroll down the forum page a little bit, you will find another thread on exactly the issue you raised. Within this thread, you will find the answer you seek.

I will give you a hint, see that magnifying glass icon at the top right of your screen? legend claims it is used to search “stuff” in the forums, might help you find what you’re looking for.

I typed “Emerald” and the result #3 is the main topic @Bleeding_Pepper mentioned.

1 Like

Cool. Legend has it sarcasm doesn’t get you far. I already searched so thanks for that :+1:t2:

It’s working just fine for me, here, took me all 3 seconds to find it using the method that “isn’t supposed to get me far”.

I will make it even easier for you, TC Vectes has already said that is a “Visual Glitch” and your kills are still saved, just keep at it and eventually the achievement will pop when you get your 9K kills.

1 Like