Access to previous tour of duties

Previous Tour of Duties should be purchasable through either gears coins or iron, This includes the medal challenges (so you can have enough more stars to earn in order to finish each tour)

The setup with the new store is good, but there is an issue with old tour of duty content being purchasable for a low amount of gears coins (easy to get) either in the permanent store or the featured section. This is nice for players that didn’t get a chance to grind in the previous tours, but is a slap in the face to the people that actually had to grind, Instead they should make the tour of duties purchasable (GC or iron) so that people who missed out can still earn the content, but have to grind just as much as the people who actually played at that time. It’s fair & and gives more to do after finishing the tour.

4 Likes

They already added Legend-ranks and you’re still complaining?

No ones complaining, if there’s an issue I’m going to call it out. It’s just an idea. The legend rank is awesome! Not to mention having a chance to get the team rock skins would be nice :wink:

1 Like

Well, TC already confirmed General-rewards will stay exclusive so your idea already got shut down before you created the thread.

Yes exactly because people had to grind for them! The point is to give players a chance to grind for them again if they missed out. There for the value is still there. So no the thread isn’t shut down…

1 Like

The point is that you had to grind for them during a specific point in time, not when YOU’RE in the mood for it.

What is it with all the “I’m mad because they later cut the price” threads? Retail does it all the time.

People have lives bro. Not everyone has the time right away, but you disagree no worries

1 Like

Yes, and? I’ve missed out on the first 2 tours as well, you won’t see me complain about it.

Everyone shouldn’t get a trophy, if you missed it you missed it.

3 Likes

So what’s the point of them putting old tour of duty items in the store now then?

I have no idea…i didn’t like the idea but I’m not in charge.

1 Like

The trophy skins remain exclusive.

1 Like

My opinion is that TC is trying to appeal to newer players. Kinda putting their dwindling player base on the back burner.

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying, but like if they’re going to do it they might as well do it right. The team metal skins felt exclusive/earned until it was in the store. The grind lost value :confused:

1 Like

Nobody gets the Team Rock weapons, Blood Red Speaker, Ronin Kantus, or UIR Cosmonaut unless they were there at the time.
Meanwhile, new players can get basic campaign skins like Scarred JD or Winter Kait.
Everyone wins.

2 Likes

Kind of… :wink:

Better than it was before.

3 Likes

Eh the grind for some of the desert armor, & winter armor skins was pretty serious. Value lost :confused:

2 Likes

Campaign skins should never be locked behind time limited systems. Ever.

7 Likes