About post "Missing gears (event) skins"

events

(Gto57) #1

Hello, I would like to know who consults this post and how long does it take to read the claim and the distribution if the opinion is favorable?

(mendigo2005) #2

Why create a topic about a topic, instead of posting in the second one?

(Gto57) #3

The post “source” is not intended to lead a discussion but to report any content missed or missed events. While this one is in the rural “discussions” it seems to me.

(Gto57) #4

If you read, the rules are strict :

(mendigo2005) #5

By the bottom of that topic:

(Gto57) #6

I don’t have twitter.

(mendigo2005) #7

You tell me to read, yet you don’t read it.

I give up.

(Gto57) #8

Please, yes give up. Cause you don’t answer to my 1st question yet so i don’t know why you try to create a discussion

(Belkain) #9

He highlighted “private message on the forums or on twitter”. You said you don’t have twitter so maybe try a private message?

Opening a thread for everyone to see can hardly be described as private.

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #10

As I read more and more posts about missing esports skins and whatnot, I have come to the conclusion that they are important to some players. I pray for those who do not receive their skins or lose them one way or another. I pray that they make it through the day and are able to move on to live a wonderful, stress free life.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #11

Yes. Amen brother!
Brought tears to my eyes (sniffle)

(EVIL 0NE) #12

@NL_Grexoz does handle missing skins request from events, and streams. They are handled on a case, by case request, and are manually investigated. They can take a few days to complete the investigation…

The best thing to do is a post on the primary thread or PM @NL_Grexoz on the forum. Please be patient, and wait for a response.

Will be closing this since the question has been answered.

Thank you.

(EVIL 0NE) #13