A technical question from Dave

So to record a clip, I have to press the Xbox button of my controller, then go over to capture, then choose to capture past or present, then have to choose the length of time to capture. Is there a shortcut that I could use on the keyboard? Cuz buy the time I am done with all that, I get killed lol!

2 Likes

Wish I had an answer for you. My boy likes to do this when we play splitscreen. Gets me killed every time.

1 Like

Hahaha! I bet. Me and my brother used to play split too. It’s a very different play-style

1 Like

Certainly is.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Why do you want to record yourself getting owned by a Christmas noob anyway?

2 Likes

Hey David,

Does Game Bar Settings which contain all keyboard’s shortcuts help?

Regards,

1 Like

Helpful Tony, as always😂

2 Likes

Oh, I haven’t heard of that…

Uhh, Press the xbox button then press X? That’s what I do, Doing that you will record a 30 seconds clip but you can change that if you want

5 Likes

Look, it’s a forum somewhat open to constructive answers and sometimes constructive questions by others for peoples threads. I think you should find another game to help mellow you out man.

1 Like

Kind of seems David the Clown is a Christmas noob if he didn’t know that huh?

2 Likes

Oh of course he is! That nooby didn’t even got to wings yet

2 Likes

LOL🤣
I’m gonna move on, this community is far too sarcastic…CoD, here I come😂

2 Likes

1v1! jajajajajaja

2 Likes

You better move on if you didn’t hit Wings 1 bro. I’d suggest quit the forums for a few days and non-stop speed runs till you get there. Then come back here stating you hit Fake Wings 1

2 Likes

I would feel so proud of myself😍

1 Like

Oi! In case you didn’t know me, I am called the spongey boy so watch that mouth!

3 Likes

It’s not like we’re youtubers, right

2 Likes

According to @mendigo2005 and @T0NY_HAYABUSA i’m Mr. *** Kisser

3 Likes

*according to Mr. A-Holes #2 and #3

2 Likes