A revolution, my friends (A sons of Shino thread)

There are some of us who quite frankly, can’t get as many Gears Points as others. some of us just don’t have the time, drive to improve, or skill, and we should be compensated as such. Its shameful that there are players with an exorbitant amount of GP whilst some of us have very little. Tell me, Mr. Master player, how did you get so many GP and such a high rank. I’ll tell you how; by exploiting the lesser players by utterly destroying them in your lobbies! Without the lesser players, you’d be nothing! It is us, the lower class of players, who have given you your GP, I do believe it is high time for us lesser ranks to do something about this, and no longer subject ourselves to such treatment.
TC itself is to blame, by making the ranking system, weapon tunings, and lag compensation in such a way that it benefits these exploiters of GP. And to make matters worse, they constantly change all the above to ensure that we, the lesser ranks, can never achieve success!
I propose that we, the low ranks, should establish a playerbase that is fair and just. No more concentration of GP to just a few individuals! No one should be Master ranked! Or Diamond or Onyx for that matter. Nor should someone be subjected to ranks such as Silver or Bronze. All GP must be sized and accounted for, and a select group of fair and just individuals should distributed it to each according to their need.
The time is now, people

5 Likes

13 Likes

I lowkey made this thread for you

2 Likes

You could have low key made it easier it read with better formatting.

10 Likes

I lowkey woke up 5 minutes ago and am still on my first cup of coffee

4 Likes

But ur diamond bruh😂

1 Like

Shush!

1 Like

I’m. Jealous still only got as high as onyx 2

2 Likes

So when does the revolution start?

I haven’t thought of that yet. I’m open for suggestions

1 Like

“Us”?
Dang you’re humble…Also, why somebody bothers grinding a Master ranked in a pre-seeason ?

I am the most humble person here. Thank you for noticing.

It’s the principle, Nobel. It doesn’t have to be practical

3 Likes

Come play Escape with me :stuck_out_tongue:, it’s more fun, really!
Good for Anger Management, especially solo :rofl:

1 Like

I played Escape with @ll_R_E_D_l once. Never again.
How’s that decrease in sugar intake coming?

1 Like

Between 2-3 months cut repeatedly, my anger got skyrocket so I’m with loads of sugar nowadays.
Godiva and Cheescake factory to the rescue…mmmm

2 Likes

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. I get you

2 Likes

Is this a revolution for The People?

1 Like

9:30 EST after I’m done watching my Soaps

1 Like

WTF is GP anyways?

Gotta get them soaps in!

1 Like