A Challenge Idea

Note: The picture above is not official by The Coalition is just a photoshop made by EMK KrAuSeR. (Credits for him)

Perhaps an additional character (like a Black Bloodmoon Imago), a skin of unique weapons and a special emblem, would be a good reward for all those players who spent the GOW 4 campaign on the highest level difficulty. In other words, inconcebible and played by both ways solo & cooperative with ironman activated and later use that exclusive content in Gears 5. Because both achievements of Pumping Iron and Leyends of Sera have 0.04% and 0.03% of players (I would like to know the exact number) have achieved it, plus add the goal to reach wings 5. It would be great if TC would reward them for the effort and the hours of time it took them to succeed. This could be taken as another limited time challenge before Gears 5 comes to our hands. When the time arrives to play Gears 5, it will be cool see those few players who made this challenge on a versus mode. I do not know, it’s my opinion to give the game more life.

Greetings

The skin looks nice. When people were saying that they wanted a Black Steel Imago, my first thoughts were “How? They have no clothes or armour!?” but it’s pretty nice. I’d suggest adding some more claw-marks / slashes and making them red, just so they can fufill the function of the affiliation lights.

1 Like

dont think it’ll happen since TC wants the blood moon imago to be rare and exotic and making a re-color of that skin would be a slap in the face to those who have it, it looks nice and all but i’m also certain the next challenge character will be a COG variant so we can take 1 COG and 1 swarm into gears 5 at least

1 Like

Great looking skin and although I would never earn him I fully support the idea. I think there should be a standalone COG as well for Horde only payers as well though.

1 Like

Nah not a challenge. They will probably do a Raffle for Charity again like last time and perhaps the easter eggs again. Either way, I am going to try and get him this time around.

1 Like