7th Day Christmas 4 x Horde CLASS XP

I normally don’t make small topics, but I thought it was amusing that today’s “gift” is a significant downgrade from yesterday’s 8x XP bonus.

The 8x XP bonus obviously counted towards Horde Classes as well…really defeating the whole point of this “Class” gift.

Awell. Merry Crimbo you filthy animals.

7 Likes

Am I missing something here or is this really just XP to rank up individual classes? So if you’re 10 on every class this is worth nothing?
No closer to Wings 2 tonight then :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

4x xp plays a huge roll in leveling up when trying to get to wings. Although it is silly they went with 8x xp TWICE and then drop it down to 4x xp is just asinine. If you are complaining about getting to wings 2, wait until you try for Wings 5+. You’ll be begging for 4x xp to come back along with other xp boosts.

2 Likes

I’m not complaining, I’m aware of the challenge ahead. But I’m wondering if this XP boost only applies to levelling Classes rather than helping towards ReUps.

Apparently this XP boost is applying to class progress only. Normal “levelling” XP has resumed.

The obvious thing for them to do is keep 8x XP continuous throughout the 12 days. The fact that they didn’t do that is just bizarre at this stage in the game’s life.

3 Likes

Well I apologize then. That’s TC for ya I guess huh? Really silly they are doing this

4 Likes

I’ve never complained about TC or Gears 4 but this doesn’t make any sense. Last night it took something like 8 waves of Normal Horde to level up a class from 1 to max 10. I don’t see why they need to downgrade what they already gave us twice in addition to making it useless to everyone who is already maxed out.

Why not just say “this is your lump of coal, take it”

5 Likes

Exactly, it’s crazy.

3 Likes

I have to agree with many of y’all the entire 12 days has been a big let down.
The free skins are a bonus and I have really enjoyed the 8 XP.
Today’s 4 X Horde was a big let down though.
I am not complaining just frustrated many of us are on Vacation this week and it’s been disappointing.

Will I play tonight of course I will.
Just disappointed.

3 Likes

For the moment, most of these “gifts” taste like charcoal.

6 Likes

More coal. Who actually needs this.

1 Like

They implied something along those lines. Something better than Oct.'s awesome XP event. This ain’t even close.

2 Likes

So far it has been nothing but disappointment, excluding the 8XP, from the 12 days of christmas because so far it has been skins, characters and an extra 1000 credits for you first win of the day. The game is pretty much at its end and most people that are here are really trying to leveling up and that would have been a perfect opportunity to reward all those that went through the mud with the game. Sure there are those of us who just play regarless but better rewards in this 12 days would be more appreciated other than skins and characters. I will continue to play on with or without XP boosts or credits boosts but honestly think it was a perfect chance for TC to reward those who are still here from day one because what is this game without those types of players.

11 Likes

tc always stepping in poo

2 Likes

Me personally I wish they would do something on weekends…started on a Thursday with 8x of course had to work friday…so what do we get on the weekend…weapon skins…when people have time to play we get skins…crazy let’s do something for the Monday thru Friday working class

2 Likes

I think more characters skin would be great…waaaaaaay better the weapon skins alone.how about a 50x day.

4 Likes

I agree with everyone. Except TC

4 Likes

I haven’t played all week. Its been kinda…r-r-r-refreshing…

4 Likes

i didn’t play for 1 day and it felt great lol

3 Likes

I’m waiting for that 10x XP to drop so I can minimize my time in this game LOL

2 Likes