5OO% boost today? Bug or Intension?

Got 500% xp after Horde. Was this announced somewhere?? I

4 Likes

Yeah I want to know as well, I will certainly take advantage of it.

Say what now? If this is true lets… :shushing_face:

Shh! Pipe down! They don’t have a Community Manager right now so let’s just make use of it!

10 Likes

Did a few quick Matches, and yes Its 500%!!!

Ugh here go with another fake news thread :smirk:

Can the OP change the post title please? :wink:

FYI - I think it’s actually x2 XP. I have Boost, so I presume this is factored in? So 100% is the standard base XP, so the extra XP is 400%, so halve that and we have 200% as the main extra, and Boost will double that.

1 Like

Title changed, sir. And yes Its with boost

Goddammit I’m at work.

Someone play for me.

I think this is only for people with boost, unless someone without boost can say otherwise. No boost here whatsoever lol.

Edit: I remember seeing a tweet about them updating something, and it would cause disruption to the leaderboard. This might just be a side effect to whatever they are doing.

I played a match and got normal XP and I dont have boost.

Please buy my artificial number booster for my video game. I am very poor and need more money to buy more koi carp for my piano shaped pool.

2 Likes

Pretty likely that it’s not intended then.

1 Like

I just finished a master 50 wave horde about an hour ago and it was 164% boost……

Mystery Boost Theater I guess.

1 Like

It may be that this Boost boost started at 10:00PST / 18:00 GMT, and you started the game before the XP boost started so they only applied it to this segment of time?

1 Like

ok, Jack is about to spend some time floating around, cloaked…

3 Likes

That sounds both unbelievable and also believable with all things considered.

It’s wild out here in the G5 streets.

He gets home to find he’s been banned :joy:

2 Likes

It would not surprise me.

“Here’s your ■■■■■■■ Hivebuster Anya. Now get the ■■■■ out.”

I’m actually still locked out of the Gears Discord despite never talking there, fun fact.

No boost for me :cry: oh well.