5 players in pvp or 4 playersnin a team?

I really want to know if most of us want 5v5, and if most of us want this option, TC should implement it, since in my opinion 5v5 is better, it makes more fun, what do you think?

Anyway, for TC to hear about this, where should he be told?

2 Likes

5v5 feels more hectic to me.

I prefer it.

4v4 feels to be missing that extra action.

5 Likes

Twitter or Reddit. The “Official” Forums are just a side project.

I’m enjoying 4v4 on KOTH but not so much on TDM, smaller maps work great but the rest are mostly hide and seek.

2 Likes

Considering they’ve slowed the game down that bit more to counter that ‘ boring empty feel’ they should’ve at least reverted back to 5v5

4 Likes

I’ll be your 5v5 to my 4v4 :heart:

3 Likes

I don’t care that much. The (broken) mechanics matter more than how many players are on a team. I do like 4 v 4 better though if I had to choose.

TC should start looking at modes with teams with even more than 5 though. Need some variety and creativity.

2 Likes

I like 5v5 for koth and 4v4 for tdm

2 Likes

5v5

2 Likes

5v5

3 Likes

5v5

3 Likes

5v5

put full squads back into the Ranked playlist

it’s feels like a pointless endeavor taking it to other platforms as we’ve been asking for months. even directly, on the dev stream it will get an acknowledgement of “ok we hear you on that but we’re happy with this right now”

keep at it though if you can. It’s getting to the point where the playerbase will just leave the game and find something else to play.

TC’s loss I guess

5 Likes

V v V > IV v IV

1 Like

not to sound mean or anything like that but are you not seeing the conversation over the new tuning? it’s a struggle.

As I have said alot 4 v 4 is terrible.

3 Likes