4th of July content/event?

Are we gonna see anything for the fourth? Revolutionary American flags? Events? Anything? I feel we are definitely lacking in the big ol beautiful USA department and it saddens me. Is loving America too controversial? Did tc ever do anything exclusive for independence day, i dont remember. I understand the company is now Canadian (previously a beautiful free American company out of NC) but we are kinda a big deal ammirite?

This isn’t satire btw, im legitimately curious.

8 Likes

Weve never done anything “American” themed lol. I love my country but I don’t expect anything involving it. I can go to gta online for all of my patriotic needs lol.

I would say though, a full usa set would be awesome. Instead of a load out set.

2 Likes

Hell yeah brother, id love a gasden flag, betsy ross flag, American flag skins or a uncle sam imago would be absolutely hilarious.

4 Likes

I think an imago wearing only the dress shirt, vest, and dress coat would be hilarious. And the obvious beard and hat included.

Imagos should only wear tops :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hat gives you away cross map but they can shoot it off.

3 Likes

As it should :sunglasses:

1 Like

There is a skin set and a couple of banners in the shop.

Well, considering that Gears of War has a largely international fan base, and that the 4th of July is NOT an international holiday, and that TC is not a U.S. studio, I would assume not.

They should make a one day versus event where everyone spawns with freedom lancers and replace all weapon spawns with freedom lancers. Let freedom reign!

4 Likes

just put on the usa weapon skins and banner bam xD

It’s not the full set though. It’s only load out.

The banners are nice but I think they should give all of the other country skins a full set rather than just load out skins.

1 Like

Closest thing i could think of to show your sprits of july 4th

1 Like

I will be using them for the 4th though :sunglasses:

2 Likes

like a rad cool dude (all i can also think of is they make a weird armor variant for it too tho)

1 Like

I think a red, white, and blue cog gear would be neat.

2 Likes

I mean I don’t see it hurting if pride month isn’t celebrated worldwide neither

I want a Tom Hanks in Saving Private Ryan

5 Likes

I want a playable Ron Swanson. P&R are was a comedy, but Ron was the real deal.

3 Likes

Ron is a top 3 character on P&R change my mind.

1 Like

Ron is #1

1 Like

April and Andy are up there, Leslie is interchangeable with April because I think they are both funny at times.

Andy is also goated.

3 Likes