2019 when october november?

October, November maybe? Pls dont release too soon or to late. Take your time with this game and pls do it right not just the story, That includes mp, horde and othe games modes as well i want to play a complete game that works 100% of the time.

It’s way too early to tell, but could be released around Fall or Autumn.
I’d rather during around Summer though, would have more free time.

I’ll say November just like previous releases…But it could be October depending on what games come out next year ie COD or BF

I’m guessing around Octember 56th.

1 Like

What’s “Fall”

There’s only Spring, Summer, Winter and Autumn?

Those are Seasons… “Fall” is just another way of saying around Autumn.

If I had to bet it would be November

Strange, never heard anyone say that before…

Me neither, I just see it on movie or game advert for release dates.

1 Like

You need to learn to read because I never claimed Autumn = Fall …

1. Rude
  2. I never said you did
  3. Ektope did

Yeah, because your post was super polite right :confused:

Sometimes the truth hurts. :clown_face:

What truth?

I don’t even think you know what you are talking about :sweat_smile:

The truth about your ears. Don’t tell me you’re one of these “sheeple” who believe “alternative facts”.

I’m hoping you’re just trolling for the sake of doing it, and you realize that we in the United States are the only people on the planet who say “Fall” when we mean “Autumn,” right?

1 Like

I’m so happy some people actually make sense - thank you :blush::+1:

1 Like

I merely provided a solution for why this chap has never heard “fall”, if that makes me a troll than so be it. I don’t even live in the US, so you’re just wrong about that. Maybe it’s you who are the troll?

I have never heard anyone here in the UK ever say “Fall”.

No need to attack people over it :-1:

1 Like

Please keep the discussion respectful and follow the guidelines set by this forum.

Just a FYI…
Here in the states, or at least where I am from we call it Fall instead of Autumn, and is no reason to attack, or troll someone over the way someone calls something in another way.

Will be closing this, cause it has ran it’s course. As for the release date it is to early to tell. I am sure TC will be happy to share the release date in the coming months.

Thank you.

2 Likes