200 kills on KOTH Ranked, Watch the Video on "Advn Critcal" Chanel YT

2 Likes

I mean, you still got fewer captures than the highest on the other team.

It’s like people on COD who go for only kills in Domination instead of PTO.

3 Likes

Couldn’t you take a screenshot instead of using a cell phone camera to take a picture of your 720p TV?

Also, at least ensure that it’s orientated properly. My neck hurts just looking at it.

Not too impressed by these stats though. It appears you played it like TDM against mediocre players. Nothing to brag about.

5 Likes

200 ELIMINATIONS is NOT 200 KILLS. You get elimination points for practically signing in.
What’s the deal with the last 3 members on the opposing team… no ping, no score,

4 Likes

I’m ranked too high to fight easy opponents but good job

4 Likes

Interesting another round was left to be played since both teams are at 1.

Would love to see a gameplay video to go along with this capture.

3 Likes

My neck actually hurts now too. ROFL

1 Like

-They were clearly better than other team
-They decide to boost for kills instead of actually win
-not impressed

3 Likes

I posted a topic tonight about anus clowns playing team deathmatch in koth. Its getting really old. The objective of koth is to capture and break and win. Why TC refuses to incentivize the objectives more…i dont know. I had a match the other night where I had 15 BREAKS. My closest teammate to me had 1 BREAK. Yet, who do you think had about 15% less elims than his teammates and was also the lowest scorer on his team. The guy with 15 breaks to their 1. KOTH doesnt stand for KillS ONLY THEN HIDE.

3 Likes

The solution is to make kills count for 2 points, and that’s it. Sure you COULD get mvp off kills, but unlikely

1 Like

@Advn_Critcal didn’t meant to hijack your post. Either way, 200 elims is impressive.

This. Instead of just capping and winning, it was a concerted effort to run up the numbers. Most quit after a while. The two remaining stayed and took a beating for some reason.

2 Likes

@Advn_Critcal You were averaging 100 elims per round on Dam? That’s hard for me to believe bro. Is that why you cut out the Map name and put it at a weird angle? Also, like many others have already said, you’re not playing the objective so its largely unimpressive.

THIS is how you play KOTH. :wink:

Welcome to the Forums! :whale:

4 Likes

Dang bro.

:+1:

2 Likes

Adding…

2 Likes

Thanks! KOTH is my main game, and I love to play the objective. You’re welcome to join Me, @Krylon_Blue @Aversivve, @xxxGAUNTLETxxx and the rest of the crew any time!

4 Likes

Same goes for you @Nineteenth_Hour! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Not quite on that level, but thanks for the offer.

I’m always up to being carried though lol.

I’ve played with some top notch people. It makes me feel bad.

Every so often I have a monster game. The next game, seems like nothing I do works.

I blame old age.

2 Likes

:joy:I’m not getting any younger either mate! LOL Plus, there isn’t a skill requirement to have fun. My girl Mistic is always by my side and she doesn’t care about rank. She usually places Silver-Gold, and her crossing is quite honestly the difference maker in a lot of our matches.

3 Likes