2 Likes

“3>1>2Power Gap>5>4>Judgement.”

Fixed

4 Likes

1 234 5 Judgement

2 Likes

you weren’t supposed to @ him lol

You’re wrong. Straight facts.

You @ me, who @ him. That’s @ by association. Now we’re both guilty. Let’s run before the forum police get here. :joy:

5 Likes

@GhostofDelta2 the police have been summoned

What happens if I @ myself

@Bleeding_Pepper

EDIT:

Nothing. Not even a notification.

Next question?

1 Like

Damn. I think we can close this thread now pepper

1 Like

Close the forums more like!

2 Likes

Yes please. Cesspool lately

2 Likes

Lol 2 had the absolute worst multiplayer. Not because of the game itself but the servers were so bad…

2 Likes

Since 5 came out, 4 has been looking pretty good

2=1 > 3
Judgment > 4
Xbox Turned Off
Gears 5

1/UE
Judgement.

This is nothing.

Should have been around for GoW2 launch.

Imagine you’re coming off of the hype of Gears 1, a game that was popping at a time when online gaming on consoles was fresh and new and xbl was the wild west.

Only way to give feedback on a game is through the official forums.

Game comes out, it’s broken in so many ways, its slower and clunkier, it takes 40m to get into a game, a minute to get kicked out. The gnasher shoots downwards for some reason, into the shins and ground. Stopping power is a new feature. Hammer burst is a new weapon load out.

LAG. LAG. LAG.

Smoke stun is new and it ragdolls you. People literally get sent 30f into the air playing one of the new characters.

Host migration.

Almost every other person just getting clapped with a ban lmao. People uploading videos breaking discs, some dude flushed it down his toilet.

Epic responds with the classic “just adapt” and turns the community even more against them.

… now those were wild times. I’m genuinely surprised Gears recovered after the launch of Gears of War 2. The forums were on fire.

7 Likes

Even better if you were on stairs.

7 Likes

Epic was so damn lucky it came out when it did. Imagine a game that came out like that today haha.

3 Likes

Gears 2 had some of the most awful maps and you were lucky to be able to play on the classic maps because so many broke bums bought the game used just to save $5.
Forget the lag switchers that either manipulated to get host or screw you over mid game.
Then lastly so glad they changed the HB for 3, all the Halo/COD tryhards with modded controllers really ruined things.

2 Likes