1st Tour of duty ending December/what if you don't finish by monday?

Acording to the info in the game the 1st tour of duty is about to wrap up soon,so if you haven’t reached general yet,does that mean you’ll miss out on current rewards for finishing it?i’m only 2 spot away currently missing only 250 iron and final gears 5 weapon set.last night i went through 12 ranks to just get to desert kait playing only horde,and don’t ask what i spent on new challenges to do it.

PS Thank goodness for double stars when it worked yesterday.

Sino my man. I thought we talked about this. The ToD ends in December. The countdown is for weekly leaderboards

13 Likes

Then what ends in 22 hours?

leaderboards. In 22 hours whatever your highest rank was or your best time in Escape is will be rewarded.

2 Likes

At this point they should just remove that timer. It seems to be confusing 90% of the Gears population.

2 Likes

no tiers are not re calibrated weekly. They are usually done seasonally

That was a one time thing this season for better match making I believe

either that or just add the words for leader boards to the end of it

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Well then it sounds like everyone still has plenty of time to reach general,thank goodness.Update i just reached general,up the long latter.

2 Likes

Is it so hard for TC to make things less vague?

“End of Operation 1: Dec 2019”

“Weekly leaderboards: 3 days”

… like

3 Likes

Ikr? But thinking about it now, they may cause the servers to breakdown if they change it so maybe it’s not such a good idea to have them tinker with the timer. :rofl:

2 Likes

I think it ends at the end of January now. Seems to have been extended at last update

Lost for words.

1 Like

Or just put the timer in a relevant place LOL. Like why tf is there a timer on the Tour of Duty when it can just be on the leaderboards UI???

2 Likes

Stop making sense of things

2 Likes

Sorry Dad

2 Likes