1000++ Warning Error Event ID 51 Entries - ''An error was detected on device \Device\DeviceName during a paging operation'' appear in Event Viewer every Gears Of War 5 launch

I’m getting 1000++ Event ID 51 Warning Error Entries each time I launch Gears Of War 5.

An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR6 during a paging operation.
An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR6 during a paging operation.

What is going on? Should I be worried? Should I ignore it? Is this a false alarm on the part of Windows Xbox Gaming Pass Beta APP? My gut feeling tells me it has something to the with the XvD or Xbox Virtual Drives that comes together with the Xbox Gaming Pass Beta APP. Correct me If i’m wrong, I believe it acts like ‘‘DAEMON Tools’’ software, creating virtual disk used to mount ISO files. As far as I can tell event viewer only logs this warning entry when I launch Gears Of War 5. When I launch Metro Exodus from the store, i see no event ID 51 or other disk related warning entries being logged in the event viewer. So i can safely say this ‘‘Event ID 51 Warning Error’’ is specifically a Gears Of War 5 related Warning Error. If you have any solution to this problem, please share with us.

I get this as well. What gives?