1 Shot down from boltok?

Since when can you get someone down with 1 active boltok shot???

Their are times when you look closely it happens. And the amount of shots it displays is not what you see.

ill post the vid when i get home but im pretty sure it was 1 shot down it said 1 shot 100%

1 Like

point blank range core boltok to the head will kill you in one shot. Don’t know if this is what you’re referring to.

2 Likes

happend to me aswell got it in on of my latest dvr’s.
probally not a pc mod at all if u ask the pc bois

Close range active to the head will down you in one shot. Every since they took away the headshot with the boltok this is the result. I tested this with a buddy recently after it happened to me in a match.

One shot, accidental kill via boltok of mine. I was popping back up to go for the first guy.

2 Likes

What was the cheat code for slow motion on PC?

Anyway, I didn’t know Boltok had become one shot down on at close range.
Is this supposed to be across all game modes, or just comp?

You cannot get a headshot in comp with Boltok.

Core is the only mode that it is a melon popper. However an active reload to the head on comp will down you.

Lmao the ignorance. A Boltok has always been a one-shot down/gib at point blank range for a headshot. I guess no one told the Gold players that?

1 Like

Yes I have been 1 shot down by the Boltok but I was extremely close to the person. It was in a 1v and we could not duplicate it. Not sure how or why it happened but it did. probably headshot me because it was on competitive